Pinochle – Mondays, Wednesdays | 12:30-3:00PM
- Pinochle is a trick-taking, Ace-ten card game typically for two to four players and played with a 48-card deck. Players must put together different combinations of cards known as “melds” to score points. Our Monday group is single deck and everyone is welcome. Our Wednesday group is double deck for experienced players.
Mexican Train – Wednesdays | 2:00PM-4:00PM
- Mexican Train is a game played with dominoes. The object of the game is for a player to play all the tiles from his or her hand onto one or more chains, or trains, emanating from a central hub or "station". Beginners to experts welcome. All aboard, it’s game time!
Chinese Mahjong – Tuesdays | 1:00-3:30PM
- Mahjong is played with four players seated around a table, though there are variants with three players. Players shuffle the tiles, cast the dice, and perform rituals involving the allocation of tiles. Then the exchange of tiles begins. The first person to match a hand of 14 tiles and call "mahjong" ends the game. Tiles are then scored and a winner is declared.
Scrabble – Wednesdays | 1:00-3:00PM
- Scrabble a word game in which two to four players score points by placing tiles, each bearing a single letter, onto a game board divided into a 15×15 grid of squares. Come challenge your vocabulary and spelling skills in a fun game of scrabble.
Bridge – Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays | 10:00-12:00noon
- Bridge is a fun and challenging classic card game to test your skills and strategy. It is a trick-taking game using a standard 52-card deck. In its basic format, it is played by four players in two competing partnerships, with partners sitting opposite each other around the table. All skill levels are welcome.